I love to think of the whole universe together as one eternal fact.
I love to think that everything is alive; that crystallization is itself a step toward joy.
I love to think that when a bud bursts into blossom: it feels a thrill.
I love to have the universe full of feeling and full of joy, and not full of simple dead, inert matter, managed by an old bachelor for all eternity.
“If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.” ~ Masaru Emoto
How long might it have taken for a soul to remember that it is actually the Universe in physical form?
It could span countless years, countless lifetimes... In some times and cultures, this knowledge would be severely punished, as it turns the old hierarchy of religion on it's head.
It could look like this...
- Believing in Gods/Goddesses controlling everything. Praying to these deities, depending upon the culture into which you were born.
- Going through a time when you secretly doubt your Gods/Goddesses, but continue to follow the cultural norms with regards to religion.
- Going through a time where you "lose faith" in the Gods/Goddesses of your culture, and become agnostic.
- Starting to feel connected to "something"...perhaps not naming it at all... but increasingly trusting it nevertheless.
- Falling in love with the Universe, as it leads you through intuition and synchronicity to expand your consciousness more..
- Realizing that "the Universe" was You, all along. 🙂